Responsible for inspections in connection with public works.
- Maintains records of the sanitary sewer collection system Opens a New Window. , water distribution lines, subdivisions, roadways, bridges and City of right of way.
- Creating and preserving all surveys, maps, plans, drawings and estimates.
- Provides mapping, design services and project management for municipal projects.
- Oversees improvement projects for the Road Program, sanitary sewer Opens a New Window. and storm sewer Opens a New Window. construction.
- Administers Subdivision regulations, prepare and reviews permits for Access, Land Development and Right of Way.
- Administers State regulated sanitary sewer Opens a New Window. and storm sewer Opens a New Window. regulations.
- Provide Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) flood plain information to citizens. Opens a New Window.
- For questions concerning Drainage issues
- Copies of Utility Records
- History of drainage issues on property
Public Education & Events:
Conservation education is one of Cuyahoga Soil and Water Conservation District (Cuyahoga SWCD) major initiatives. Education raises awareness of issues that affect our natural systems, which impacts the quality of life in our communities.
Cuyahoga SWCD offers various educational opportunities and resources including special programs, workshops, events and academic experiences that both engage and educate the public about current natural resource issues.
CSWD Programs Opens a New Window. view other programs hosted by Cuyahoga Water and Soil District.